465 E. WATER STREET • ELMIRA, NY 1490
*Limited time offer. Expired March 31, 2019. Spring water price will be increased to reflect added cost of transportation from spring.
Culligan® Water is proud to announce the opening of our state-of-the-art bottled water and treatment facility located in Elmira. Our facility uses returnable bottles made of 100% PET, BPA-free recyclable and reusable. We are proud of our heritage, serving customers in New York and Pennsylvania; committed to providing the highest quality bottled water and water treatment with award-winning service.
Look for the blue cap! We use the blue cap to denote Blue Ribbon Quality:
• Public source approved by the state of NY • Ion exchange to remove hardness
• Activated Carbon to remove chlorine • Reverse osmosis to purify
• Mineralization for taste • Micron Filtration for extra protection
• Ozonated for protection • Bottled in a sanitary environment
• Laboratory tested daily • Fully protected through delivery
Look for the green cap! The green cap reflects
the natural purity of spring water.
• Natural water from a protected source in
the Pocono Mountains
• Nothing added, nothing subtracted
• Ultra-violet and ozone disinfection protection
• Laboratory tested
• Bottled to protect freshness
• Fully protected through delivery
When Culligan® Water joined Chemung Bottled Water two years ago, we made the commitment to invest in the future to continue the 100 years of heritage and quality service to bring you the best quality bottled water options to all our customers throughout the region. Our brand new facility in Elmira meets and exceeds all industry and government standards. We back up our quality products with excellent service to bring you the best pure water solutions available.